PLC Dashboard is an application for diplaying real-time data from an OPC server on a dashboard. It reads the OPC tags real-time and writes the data to a SQL database for reporting purposes. All data is displayed on the dashboard in real-time. It was designed to provide real-time feedback directly on the fatory floor for a manufacturing concern in Port Elizabeth as well as sending periodic reports to the required parties.
- Displays real-time data along with historical data for each machine linked to the OPC Server
- Can display up to 4 machines per screen.
- Multiple screens can be configured to display additional machines.
- Screens cycle on a predetermined interval.
- Individual targets can be set per machine per shift.
- Displays will change colour when targets are reached.
- Can be broken down into shifts on the display.
- Reports are generated at the end of each shift.
- Fully customizable parameters for each shift.
- Reports are automatically emailed to the designated recipients.
- Optional – By using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, reports can be viewed
at any time.
- Microsoft .net v4.0 with C#
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Express
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services